Airlines could now realise over $250 billion in savings in the near future following the development of green-related technologies carried out by NASA aeronautics researchers over a six-year period. Those…
Blog posts by Lloyd White
Windspeed Technologies, a Washington-based aerospace engineering company, have designed a new in-flight entertainment feature known as SkyDeck, an unusual yet exciting feat of aerospatial engineering designed to enhance the passenger…
Leading aircraft manufacturer Airbus have recently filed a patent featuring detachable cabins, meaning that passengers could “board” the cabin and take their seats before the plane has even landed from…
A new partnership between Manchester University and the Beijing Institute of Aeronautical Materials (BIAM) will see researchers explore how graphene composites can be used in the manufacture of aircraft parts.
Airbus’ UK site, based in Filton near Bristol, has received £14m in funding after it was announced that it is to have the lead on two aerospace research projects.
- CUTTING EDGE FTSE100 TECHNOLOGY COMPANY ADOPT THE ELMS COMPETENCE AND COMPLIANCE SOLUTION
- ELMS Celebrate Success at Business Awards
- ACLAS Technics Adopt the ELMS Competence Management System
- Regulator Approves Jet2.com’s Use of Innovative Competence Management System
- UK looks to remain in EASA post-Brexit